Pages

7.05.2012

stickaround


10:45 PM; I'm simply content. you fell asleep and i was wide awake. 'someone i could share without the awkwardness and the innuendos. someone that i could spent the moment of silence without trying to make a lively conversation.'; funny how those late night anxiety could lead to this amusing late night conversation. funny how you remember my pleading line. good to know, that at some point you finally gets it or at least there's someone out there that finally understand what i'm trying to cope over here. And good to know that now you know that I'm a socially awkward person in a relationship. I can't really..you know... walk the talk or making a lively conversation, or you can say that i'm up to those silence moments and enjoying every second of it, yea right.

2.29 AM; Anyways, I'm having a good time over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment